Work-at-Home Job Leads for the Week of July 14, 2013
Welcome to our weekly Picks and Promos spotlight, where we highlight some of the job opportunities that we have found for 1099 and other employment from home. The second is a sampling of great deals, giveaways, and promotions that are perfect for work-at-home moms!
- First Data Seeks a Card Processing Business System Analyst to work from Home
- Remote School Programs Manager needed in MD
- Engineering/Tech writer wanted (Philly area given preference)
- Demand Media Seeks Freelance Photographers
- Internet Brands seeks someone to Find and Post Online Coupon Codes
- Pearson seeks a Remote Customer Engagement and Implementation Manager
- Paperless Pipeline Seeks Home-Based Customer Service Advocate
- Full-time Copywriters Wanted to work from Home
- Transcriptionists Needed (Pays $1 per audio minute)
- Plus-size fashion Expert and Blogger Needed
- BestMark Seeks Mystery Shoppers for Car Dealership Shops
- Full-time Health Surveyors Needed to Work from Home
- Kloutfire Seeks Bloggers
- Licensed Medicare Account Rep Needed to Work from Home
- Lifehack.org seeks freelance Lifehack writer
- BestMark seeks mystery shoppers for various projects
- GrexIt Seeks Freelance Writer for Productivity/Collaboration Software Site
- What is your Summer Story? Submit your photo with the hashtag #unexpectednapa and enter to win a Napa Valley/America’s Cup getaway
- Sign up for review samples and giveaway items for your blog with Sverve.
- Get a free Shampoo, conditioning, and blow at at ULTA on July 19 and 26th!
- Get a Free Beechnut Toddler Kit (with samples)
- Sign up for Chatterbox to get free samples to test and tell your friends about!