We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· In a controversial post, Working Mother's Editorial Director, Jennifer Owens, argues that women shouldn't opt out of the workforce when they have children but should keep their jobs. Interestingly, her argument seems to focus only on moms who work outside the home or are stay at home moms. She doesn't mention work at home moms, who, in my biased opinion, have the best of both worlds.
· What is your role in your business? One important distinction, according to John Saddington, is to define whether you're a freelancer or an entrepreneur. Knowing this will make a big difference in your business model.
· Have you started back to school yet? If you're homeschooling, you may find your days busier than ever before. Blogging with Amy suggests that you schedule your work time and tasks to get the maximum output in the minimum amount of time.
· If you're thinking of preserving some of summer's bounty by canning, you'll want to first check out Frugal Upstate's canning tutorial.
· I love reading what books people choose to educate their children when homeschooling. Freelance Homeschool Mom shares her son's 5th grade curriculum. Good choices!
· The Work at Home Wife explains how to make money writing online. Don't forget to check out our job leads, too!
· Looking for a cool, refreshing, easy dinner? Try Recipe Girl's Bean, Avocado, and Corn Salad.
· Do you have kids who are easily distracted? Mom Advice remedies this with her DIY Homework Study Station.
· Are you a freelance writer looking to grow your business? Make a Living Writing shares 10 strategies to find more clients.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online gives the pros and cons of her two favorite work at home mom forums.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!