1099 Top 10: The End of Summer
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· It's hard to believe that Labor Day (and the end of summer) is right around the corner. Mom.me created some cute star inspired Labor Day treats. Fun and tasty!
· If you're looking for easy meals for busy back to school fall days, look no further than $5 Dinner Mom's Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Chicken.
· Speaking of back to school, check out these 15 adorable back to school treats Rainbows & Honeysuckle features.
· Are you too busy to write a blog post in one sitting? If so, try The Work at Home Wife's outlining strategy to easily stop and start posts without losing your flow.
· As a work at home mom, you're probably used to being on the go from the moment you wake up until you hit the pillow at night. However, if you find the stress too much, Wise Bread offers these tips to slow down your fast paced life.
· Do you have more zucchini than you know what to do with? Why not try Two Peas & Their Pod's Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies.
· If you're homeschooling multiple kids, you may be overwhelmed with juggling assignments for all of your kids. Freelance Homeschool Mom makes the task look easy with the way she organizes her kids' schedules.
· Make a Living Writing went old school style with her writing this week and benefitted with an amazing burst of productivity.
· Pro Blogger gets to the root of why affiliate marketing fails for some bloggers and offers suggestions for improvement.
· Mom Advice shares a strategy that helped her accomplish more and feel more productive.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!