We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Blogging with Amy shares a simple tip to make your blogging and social media time more effective.
- Speaking of time management, Pro Blogger shares that working 60 hours or more a week isn't effective. In fact, doing so can crush your creativity. Try these tips to relax and spark your creativity; you'll likely get more done in less time!
- Preparing a meal every night when you're already tired can be difficult. (That's why so many people grab take out!) Why not try Freelance Homeschool Mom's strategy of prepping all her food before the week begins.
- If you have a blog, do you ever ask your readers to complete a survey? The Mom Writes did, and the answers she received helped her determine the direction of her blog.
- Dainty Mom reflects on the many ways we teach our children, even when we aren't consciously trying to do so.
- Do you have a bunch of basil growing in your garden? If so, The Kitchn has plenty of recipes that are made even better with basil.
- Working Mother shares how Roshini Raj, a doctor and medical correspondent, juggles work and motherhood. I love her philosophy about weekends.
- One great way to relax and unwind is with a good book. Mom Advice recommends her latest read, Forever Interrupted.
- Are your kiddos gearing up to go back to school? Why not celebrate with this fun back to school dinner from Taste of Home?
- Whether you homeschool or send your kids to school, having a handy list of lunches is always convenient. Growing Up Gabel has a list you might want to use.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!