1099 Top 10: Boosting Your Work at Home Productivity
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Working Mother shares how Google has designed their office space for increased productivity and creativity. Would you consider doing any of their strategies to boost your productivity?
· Speaking of productivity, could The Mom Writes simple productivity tip boost your productivity, too?
· Do you dream of making a living as a writer? Often, the biggest obstacle is not having clips; Make a Living Writing recommends 10 entry level writing gigs that can give you great clips.
· If you work from home as well as homeschool, keeping your home clean can be a real challenge because you're always in it! Freelance Homeschool Mom has found a fairly easy way to keep her home tidy.
· If that strategy doesn't work for you, though, Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a different strategy for keeping her home clean.
· For parents, teaching kids how to tie their shoes and ride a bike can be challenging. However, Mom Advice removes one of these challenges by sharing a simple way to teach your kids to tie their shoes. Love it!
· You can't beat $5 Dinner's plan for 20 meals from Costco for $150.
· If you're a parent of young children, you probably have your fair share of broken crayons lying around. Why not try The Growing Room's Melted Crayon Dot Art? Looks like fun!
· Embrace apple season with The Chaos and the Clutter's adorable apple craft for the kids.
· Working online brings amazing flexibility. Dollars and Roses interviews Natalie Sisson of The Suitcase Entrepreneur. She travels the world while running a profitable online business. Sounds like a dream, doesn't it?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!