We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· We're thrilled to be included in The Work at Home Woman's list of the 50 Best Blogs for Women. Check out some of the other great blogs that are included.
· Competition is tough for virtual assistants. A guest poster at The Work at Home Wife explains how to make yourself stand out and get hired as a VA.
· If you don't yet have a Halloween costume for your little one, consider making Freelance Homeschool Mom's adorable, no sew Halloween costume.
· Recipe Girl shares Weelicious' recipe for pumpkin pie pop tarts, which look like the perfect (fairly healthy) Halloween treat.
· The next time you have one of those afternoons when you wonder where the time went and what to make for dinner, look no further than $5 Dinner Mom's "No Thought Dinners."
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares two more work at home success stories. I never get tired of reading these!
· Working Mother educates readers by sharing one woman's experience of being diagnosed with breast cancer even after having a clear mammogram just months earlier.
· Do you menu plan? That's just one of The Mom Write's strategies for making speedy weeknight meals.
· Dainty Mom reminds us how important a spouse can be to helping a work at home mom succeed.
· Are you looking for a quick, healthy meal? Look no further than Wise Bread's round up of the 10 best frozen burrito recipes.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!