We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· We're thrilled to be included in The Work at Home Woman's list of the 50 Best Blogs for Women. Check out some of the other great blogs that are included.
· Competition is tough for virtual assistants. A guest poster at The Work at Home Wife explains how to make yourself stand out and get hired as a VA.
· If you don't yet have a Halloween costume for your little one, consider making Freelance Homeschool Mom's adorable, no sew Halloween costume.
· Recipe Girl shares Weelicious' recipe for pumpkin pie pop tarts, which look like the perfect (fairly healthy) Halloween treat.
· The next time you have one of those afternoons when you wonder where the time went and what to make for dinner, look no further than $5 Dinner Mom's "No Thought Dinners."
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares two more work at home success stories. I never get tired of reading these!
· Working Mother educates readers by sharing one woman's experience of being diagnosed with breast cancer even after having a clear mammogram just months earlier.
· Do you menu plan? That's just one of The Mom Write's strategies for making speedy weeknight meals.
· Dainty Mom reminds us how important a spouse can be to helping a work at home mom succeed.
· Are you looking for a quick, healthy meal? Look no further than Wise Bread's round up of the 10 best frozen burrito recipes.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!