We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· ProBlogger's wife just started a blog and saw a large jump in traffic when she posted pictures of herself. ProBlogger examines this phenomenon and discusses how awkward posting selfies can feel.
· The Work at Home Wife explains how to find freelance writing jobs.
· Speaking of freelance writing jobs, do you feel like the market is simply too competitive? Make a Living Writing argues instead that this is the best time to be a freelance writer supplying online content.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom shares how one simple ingredient that you probably have in your refrigerator is the secret to her moist Lemon Blueberry Muffins.
· Looking for a special fall treat? Try Annie's Eats Apple Cider Caramels.
· While some work from home jobs pay poorly and don't have benefits, Amazon doesn't sound like that kind of company. Real Ways to Earn Money Online evaluates working for Amazon from home, and it sounds like a great job!
· Want an easy salsa recipe made from ingredients you have at home that takes less than 5 minutes to put together? House of Rose has the recipe for you!
· The trick or treaters will be pounding on your door soon! Working Mother shares 10 healthier Halloween treats.
· Taking steps to extend your life (and quality of life) doesn't have to be expensive. Wise Bread shares 15 simple things you can do to live longer.
· If you're looking for a fun fall craft to do with your kids, look no further than Raising Arrows Blessing Tree. What a wonderful idea!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!