We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Facebook's algorithm changes have meant that fewer of your followers are seeing your status updates. You can give up on Faceook, or you can try to learn how to get more of your updates through to your readers. Pro Blogger explains how to do the latter and demystifies Facebook.
· Who couldn't use extra money this time of year? Wise Bread shares 11 ways to make money online. With all the choices, you're sure to find one you can do.
· More and more people who have blogs are considering publishing a book. However, About Freelance Writing explains why not everyone should write a book.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom is on a mission to thank those in her life during the month of November. Sounds like a good challenge and one I should join!
· Save money this holiday season by making your own Christmas gifts. To get you started, Mom Advice shares a list of 54 homemade gifts!
· If you don't have the time or energy to make your own gifts, Working Mother suggests 10 great gifts under $25 each.
· If your garden produced a sea of squash or you just like to eat in season, why not try Skinny Taste's Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas?
· Frugal Upstate shares a handful of ways to use up all of that Halloween candy! Put those sweets to a new use...
· A mark of a successful person or business is that you have some critics. Think about it, any larger blogger has detractors. Social Triggers explains how to handle those with negative opinions about what you do.
· Looking for a fun, educational, decorative project to do with the kids? Why not try I'm a Transplant from California's state string art.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!