1099 Top 10: Creating New Year Traditions
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· This New Year's Eve, why not create a time capsule as detailed on Kelli Crowe? Looks like a fun new tradition to begin.
· Woman's Day shows traditional foods to eat on New Year's Day. Why not try one of the culinary treats from a different country?
· Are you looking to make more money in the new year? Wise Bread offers 12 legit ways for stay at home moms and dads to make some extra cash.
· If you're lucky enough to have a hunter in the family but don't know what to do with the venison, Frugal Upstate offers a full tutorial.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom suggests ways to make your living area more cozy and inviting for your kids on Christmas break.
· Speaking of vacation time, if you live in an area where it snows, your kids would probably love to use DIY snow paint. Great idea, The SITS Girls!
· Who knew making Homemade Egg Nog was so easy? Baking Bites explains how easy it is.
· Still looking for stocking stuffers? Mom Advice features 20 DIY stocking stuffers.
· More and more bloggers are making income through their own products, including ebooks. Real Ways to Earn Money Online explains how to expand your market by getting your ebook on Kindle.
· While writing longer blog posts is a growing trend, Pro Blogger shows that shorter posts with a killer picture can be equally as effective, if not more so.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!