We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Pro Blogger is a genius when it comes to blogging, so reading about the many ways he makes his income inspired me (and made me a wee bit envious!).
· Think you're not creative enough to make fancy holiday decorations? Frugal Upstate will likely prove you wrong with her glitzy holiday napkin rings.
· Mom Advice's easy knitted scarf might be the perfect Christmas present to make for someone on your list.
· If you don't know how to knit, why not try Working Mother's homemade gift suggestions? (The Cocoa Candied Nuts look delicious.)
· Growing your blog to be large enough (and profitable enough) to support your family may seem like a dream, but Dollars and Roses show you how in their interview with Carrie Rocha who makes 6 figures a year from her blog.
· The handmade crocheted snowflakes at Make Craft would be a fun craft for tweens on cold winter days.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares 8 ways to get traffic to your blog. Great tips!
· One of Money Saving Mom's favorite recipes, Meat Potato Quiche, looks tasty and is easy on the wallet.
· Do you hate the label "mommy blogger"? Media Post explains why that's a serious misnomer for millions of work-at-home moms.
· Good Ideas for You demonstrates how to make a pasta Christmas tree. What a cute idea and fun craft for the kids!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!