We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Pro Blogger is a genius when it comes to blogging, so reading about the many ways he makes his income inspired me (and made me a wee bit envious!).
· Think you're not creative enough to make fancy holiday decorations? Frugal Upstate will likely prove you wrong with her glitzy holiday napkin rings.
· Mom Advice's easy knitted scarf might be the perfect Christmas present to make for someone on your list.
· If you don't know how to knit, why not try Working Mother's homemade gift suggestions? (The Cocoa Candied Nuts look delicious.)
· Growing your blog to be large enough (and profitable enough) to support your family may seem like a dream, but Dollars and Roses show you how in their interview with Carrie Rocha who makes 6 figures a year from her blog.
· The handmade crocheted snowflakes at Make Craft would be a fun craft for tweens on cold winter days.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares 8 ways to get traffic to your blog. Great tips!
· One of Money Saving Mom's favorite recipes, Meat Potato Quiche, looks tasty and is easy on the wallet.
· Do you hate the label "mommy blogger"? Media Post explains why that's a serious misnomer for millions of work-at-home moms.
· Good Ideas for You demonstrates how to make a pasta Christmas tree. What a cute idea and fun craft for the kids!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!