We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If one of your goals for the new year is to grow your blog, consider taking these tips from I'm Dancing in the Rain about good blogging etiquette.
· Having excellent photographs is also a good way to grow your blog. The SITS Girls offer a number of tutorials covering all you want to know about good blog photos.
· Apartment Therapy shared the top ten kids' books for 2013. I'll have to take this list to the library next time I go.
· If you're in a blogging rut, Pro Blogger offers tips to inspire you as you head into the new year.
· Little ones may want to stay up late for New Year's Eve but are often unable to. Parenting Squad offers alternatives that sound like just as much fun!
· Are you looking to get in shape in the new year? Wise Bread offers 50 ways to make exercising more fun.
· New Year's goals aren't just for your personal ambitions. Single Mom's Income shares her business goals for the new year.
· Speaking of goals, Mom Advice shares her recent physical struggles and how they will be impacting her blog in the upcoming year.
· Are you still looking for decorations for your New Year's Eve party? Frugal Upstate created an easy to make silver and white cupcake wrapper wreath that would be perfect!
· "I'm too busy." I'm sure you've said this just as the rest of us have. Social Triggers argues you're not too busy, you may just be working on stuff that doesn't matter.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!