1099 Top 10: Make Time for Yourself in 2014
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· As a work at home mom, putting your needs last is all too easy. For 2014, why not make a goal to do something for yourself in the new year? One option could be joining Mom Advice's newly formed book club. Looks fun and relaxing!
· One reason you may not have enough time for yourself is because you procrastinate instead of actually doing your work. Why not break that habit in 2014? Fast Company explains how.
· Distraction may be the name of the game when working from home. Pro Blogger explains how to switch your brain to writing mode and become more productive.
· Are you still looking for the perfect gift for your child? Freelance Homeschool Mom recommends an educational kit. Your kids have fun and learn, and you use up the item so you don't have clutter. That's my kind of gift!
· If you're looking for a yummy, healthy Christmas appetizer, try Skinny Taste's Baked Salmon Cakes!
· Direct sales may be one job you are considering if you want to work from home. Real Ways To Earn Money Online explains why direct sales companies aren't scams and why you still need to be careful and do your research before signing up.
· Facebook has said that unless you buy ads to promote your posts, your organic reach will continue to decrease. The Work at Home Wife has a remedy for that--grow your number of newsletter subscribers.
· If you haven't completely given up on social media (and you shouldn't), the SITSgirls share how to grow your blog traffic with Pinterest.
· Wise Bread suggests 14 gifts you can give even if you don't have money to buy presents.
· Working Mother has suggestions for how to reduce your children's sugar consumption during the holiday season.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!