We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Looking for a way to use up all of that leftover turkey? Why not try Freelance Homeschool Mom's Turkey Enchiladas? Looks delicious!
· If you need another recipe to use up that leftover turkey, try $5 Dinner Mom's Turkey Fried Rice.
· Frugal Upstate gives a tutorial for fixing a pair of jeans with a hole in the knee.
· Thanksgiving is over, so if you haven't started Christmas shopping yet, now is the time. Mom Advice offers several cute gift ideas, all under $25.
· If you're pouring a lot of your time into your blog but not seeing much growth, try Pro Blogger's tips for growing your blog.
· Mystery shopping is one of those side gigs that sound too good to be true. The trick is to find a quality company to work for, which Real Ways to Earn Money helps you with in her review of Beyond Hello.
· Jane Seymour is not just a beautiful actress, she's also a mom of 6 and an entrepreneur. In a recent interview, she shares with Working Mother her advice for others looking to start their own business.
· 'Tis the season for overeating. Wise Bread suggests 6 "good" eating habits that are making us fat. Get rid of some of these habits, and perhaps you won't gain weight this holiday season. (We can hope, right?)
· Clean and Scentisible's Grinch Snack look like a fun way to get kids to eat their fruits.
· Having a supportive spouse is vital to a successful work at home business. Beat the 9 to 5 explains how his wife has helped him become more productive.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!