1099 Top 10: Using Turkey Leftovers and Preparing for Christmas
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Looking for a way to use up all of that leftover turkey? Why not try Freelance Homeschool Mom's Turkey Enchiladas? Looks delicious!
· If you need another recipe to use up that leftover turkey, try $5 Dinner Mom's Turkey Fried Rice.
· Frugal Upstate gives a tutorial for fixing a pair of jeans with a hole in the knee.
· Thanksgiving is over, so if you haven't started Christmas shopping yet, now is the time. Mom Advice offers several cute gift ideas, all under $25.
· If you're pouring a lot of your time into your blog but not seeing much growth, try Pro Blogger's tips for growing your blog.
· Mystery shopping is one of those side gigs that sound too good to be true. The trick is to find a quality company to work for, which Real Ways to Earn Money helps you with in her review of Beyond Hello.
· Jane Seymour is not just a beautiful actress, she's also a mom of 6 and an entrepreneur. In a recent interview, she shares with Working Mother her advice for others looking to start their own business.
· 'Tis the season for overeating. Wise Bread suggests 6 "good" eating habits that are making us fat. Get rid of some of these habits, and perhaps you won't gain weight this holiday season. (We can hope, right?)
· Clean and Scentisible's Grinch Snack look like a fun way to get kids to eat their fruits.
· Having a supportive spouse is vital to a successful work at home business. Beat the 9 to 5 explains how his wife has helped him become more productive.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!