We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you on Instagram yet? If not, Pro Blogger says you're missing out on an audience that is highly engaged.
· If you're looking for a comforting meal to warm you up on these frigid days, look no further than Lynnae McCoy's Crockpot Creamy Chicken Soup.
· Working Mother shares a list of 7 books you should read for a healthier you in 2014.
· Decor 8 shares 28 adorable Valentine's Day ideas. I love the chocolate dipped pretzels with heart sprinkles.
· Mom Advice's Gluten Free Orange Chicken looks delicious!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online explains why location does matter, even for a work at home job.
· Frugal Upstate shows you how to avoid waste and have a tasty snack, too, with her navel orange peels three ways post.
· One Little Project's Homemade Hot Chocolate looks like the perfect treat after little ones have played outside. Bonus--you probably have everything you need already in your house!
· If you struggle with creating fresh content for your blog, Beat the 9 to 5 has the perfect solution: repurpose your current content.
· If you're planning to grow a garden this year, Wise Bread explains how to get started now with a container garden.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!