1099 Top 10: Using Google Plus Ripples
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Have you heard of Google Plus Ripples? The SITS Girls explain what it is and how to use it.
· During this long winter that never seems to end, Frugal Upstate's Winter Beef Stew looks like the perfect comfort food.
· Valentine's Day is over but Lynnae McCoy's post on 50 ways to love your husband is relevant any time of year.
· If you're struggling with a budget, Mom Advice's new staff writer has excellent tips and examples for how to create and maintain one.
· Two Peas and Their Pod's Flourless Chocolate Cookies look like brownie cookies. Yum!
· Your kids, like many, are probably online more than you would like. Working Mother discusses how to keep your kids safe in this always-connected environment.
· Pro Blogger suggests that passion is what really separates the successful bloggers from the lesser known ones. Do you have passion?
· Most freelance writers have had disaster gigs where they are let go because they aren't able to meet the client's expectations. Make a Living Writing explains how to easily avoid a disaster gig.
· If you're bilingual, you may be interested in a work at home job that Real Ways to Earn Money Online shared.
· Still dreaming of starting your own business? Wise Bread tells how to move from the dream phase into actually creating and running your business.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!