We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· You'll love the inspirational stories on Wise Bread of how every day people started successful online shops.
· Lynnae McCoy's DIY Mini Clothespin Valentine's are adorable, creative and frugal. Love!
· If you're in need of a new bookcase, don't run out to buy one. Instead, make one as Frugal Upstate did. I love the rustic look, and it's so creative!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online explains what microjobs are and how you can supplement your income with them.
· Are you like the writer in Working Mother who had a list of things she would never do when she had kids only to find when the kids arrived that she did just those things?
· Pers-A-Natalie's Crockpot Lasagna looks like the perfect winter time comfort food!
· We all struggle for content ideas from time to time. Pro Blogger has a comprehensive list of ways to brainstorm new content. Great advice!
· Do you make the time in your busy day to do things that you like to do? The Mom Writes is committed to nourishing herself through a variety of activities this year.
· Have you heard of Canva? The Work at Home Wife compares Canva to PicMonkey in the battle for blog images.
· Looking for a special treat to serve on Valentine's Day for the kids? I Dig Pinterest's Ice Cream Cupcakes look festive and delicious!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!