We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Over at Pro Blogger, I'm loving the content week. This week, the blogger behind Fat Mum Slim explains how she has come up with thousands of post ideas over the last five years.
· How could you not be moved by Lynnae McCoy's beautiful letter to her daughter on her 16th birthday?
· Have you been on the fence about growing a garden? Frugal Upstate urges you to consider doing so this year, especially with the severe drought in California which will likely increase produce prices.
· Mom Advice shares Olympic inspired donuts, perfect for those who are gluten free!
· If you have Fruit by the Foot and Golden Oreos, you can make these adorable Olympic Medal Desserts as presented by Mirabelle Creations. The perfect snack when you're watching the Olympics!
· The SITSgirls share how to create an awesome About Me page that will keep readers coming back for more.
· What does your morning routine look like? Wise Bread recommends you do these 13 things for an optimal start to the day.
· Working Mother interviews Heidi Klum who explains how she raises four children while nurturing a busy career.
· If you're looking for VA work or you're looking to hire a VA, Real Ways to Earn Money Online suggests you check out Assistant Match.
· Make a Living Writing shares one writer's regrets at quitting her day job too early into her freelance career.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!