1099 Top 10: Do You Make This Mistake in Your Blog Newsletter?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Blogging with Amy reminds us that if you're an Amazon Affiliate, you're not allowed to include your affiliate link in e-mail newsletters. I'm guessing, just like many others, you weren't aware of that rule.
· Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus explains how you can grow your Pinterest page from hundreds of followers to tens of thousands and get your product in front of more people.
· Take five minutes a day and have a clean bathroom all week? I'm in! Tidy Mom shares how to do it.
· Are you itching for spring? Why not get an early jump on the nice weather to come with Southern Distinctions' Very Berry Salad. It's like spring in a bowl!
· The Work at Home Wife gives tips for growing your Instagram page.
· Lynnae McCoy shares how to create an Easter wreath out of colored coffee filters.
· Many moms love reading books to relax, so you can't go wrong with Frugal Upstate's new blog feature, Frugal Upstate Bookbag where she shares what books she's currently reading.
· The Kitchn's 15 dinners you can make in 30 minutes are perfect for making your family nourishing foods on the fly. All the recipes look so good!
· Working Mother has a roundup of the best of the net including new sites you may want to check out covering topics from parenting to making healthy foods to giving career advice.
· We've all been there; you need to get some work done, but first you have to find something to keep your kids happy. The Mom Writes offers alternatives to simply turning on the television.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!