We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you bombarded with the same types of e-mails over and over again? Dollars and Roses tackled this problem by creating canned responses and saved over an hour a day!
· Blogging with Amy continues her series on how to get more blog traffic. I love the creative suggestions in this post!
· Can you believe it's already time to start thinking about Easter? Lynnae McCoy explains how to make a yummy and festive treat--Bird's Nest Cookies for Easter.
· If you greet spring with a round of cleaning, first take a look at A Typical English Home's suggestions for maintaining a clutter free home. Cleaning is a lot easier without all of the clutter!
· Entering sweepstakes probably isn't profitable as a full-time job, but Wise Bread explains how you can make a nice bonus income doing so.
· Your family will likely ask for more when you serve Iowa Girl Eat's Man Pleasing Chicken. Looks delicious!
· Pro Blogger explains that a great way to get new traffic to your site is to improve old posts and promote them again. Have you tried this strategy?
· Some work at home moms can only work at home after their kids are asleep. If that's your situation, you'll want to check out Real Ways to Earn Money Online's list of night shift work at home phone jobs.
· This Avocado Sweet Potato side dish featured on Picket Fence Paleo looks so good!
· Love Mom Advice's new feature, It's the 3 Little Things featuring her 3 favorite things.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!