We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife shares a new way to discover which social media channels are used most by your future followers.
· Are you using LinkedIn to your full advantage? Wise Bread explains how to tweak your LinkedIn profile to get noticed.
· Technology at Any Ages shares 20 Twitter rules you need to know. Do you follow these rules?
· If you're planning to work with brands, you might want to first take Jessie Jo at Home's advice on how to make your blog look more professional.
· Lynnae McCoy shares a fun, frugal activity for St. Patrick's Day. Your kids will probably love making this!
· There's no better time than now to partner with other bloggers. According to Mashable, Facebook has just announced that beginning next week, when you mention another brand's Facebook page, your post will be shown to your Facebook audience AND the brand's Facebook audience.
· I don't know about you, but I like pumpkin all year round! I can't wait to try Mom Advice's yummy looking Pumpkin Bars!
· After a long work week, why not relax with one of The Centsible Life's recommended 20 must see shows?
· Working Mother shares the success secrets of 10 mom entrepreneurs. Good advice from everyone, but especially the moms who mention the struggle to manage work and family life.
· Get to know Jenn at Frugal Upstate better with her fun Q & A post.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!