We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Make a Living Writing stresses how important continuous marketing is for a freelance writer to maintain a steady income and client base.
· Frugal Upstate shares a simple way to make a large batch of meatballs quicker. What a smart idea!
· You know the kind of day--the one where you're busy working, running errands, and handling fighting kids? Mom Advice says it's okay to take your own Mom Time Out.
· $5 Dinner Mom's Grilled Chicken with Mango and Avocado Salsa makes me so happy that summer is finally right around the corner. I can't wait to try this summery dish!
· Wise Bread gives nine tools that can create hours of free time. I'm going to check some of these out, especially the ones that relate to keeping my e-mail box clean and clutter free.
· You won't make a living completing surveys on Mturk, but you can make some extra pocket money. Real Ways to Earn Money Online explains how.
· Finding your job hum drum can happen to the best of us. Working Mother suggests ways to keep yourself motivated and excited about your job.
· The Coconut Head's Sunday Steve's Bachelor Chicken recipe is easy and versatile. Love that!
· The Mom Writes offers three strategies to find unexpected hours in your busy day. I love the third suggestion; it's so important!
· Do you have more leftover Easter candy than you know what to do with? Why not try making some of Spoonful's cute desserts?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!