1099 Top 10: Can You Multi-Task Successfully?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Wise Bread explains how to multi-task successfully but reminds you that working without distractions is still probably the best way to get things done quickly.
· If buying new clothes for Easter is a tradition in your family, you don't have to spend a fortune. Lynnae McCoy explains how she outfitted her three kids in new Easter clothes for less than $50 total!
· Speaking of Easter, Working Mother shares some adorable Easter crafts. I think I'll make the chick craft with my kids!
· Tired of digging through your spice drawer hunting for the spice you need? Then why not try The Darice Craft Blog's ingenious idea for organizing a spice drawer using small Mason jars and chalkboard paper?
· If you're not landing the jobs you'd like or you're just beginning your job search, Real Ways to Earn Money Online suggests you take a closer look at the resume you're using.
· Making your own homemade laundry soap is nothing new, but Frugal Upstate tackles a reader question about how to make scented homemade laundry soap.
· $5 Dinner Mom's Ranch Chicken & Potatoes Casserole looks like a frugal meal that comes together quickly. Perfect for a busy night!
· Are you about to make the leap to self-employment? Entrepreneurship Life warns of three downsides to consider before you do.
· The Turquoise Home's Fresh Strawberry Pie would make a wonderful Easter dinner dessert, don't you think?
· Reading can be a great way to help you learn how to improve your business. Entrepreneur reviews three books that all business owners can benefit from.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!