Work-at-Home Job Leads for April 7th, 2014
Welcome to our weekly Jobs spotlight, where we highlight some of the job opportunities that we have found for 1099 Moms and other employment from home.
- International Politics and Economics Writer Wanted (pays $80/post)
- Industry Dive Seeks Freelance Writers
- Mobile Website Reviewers Wanted
- Remote WordPress Developer Needed
- Contract UI/UX Web Designer Needed
- Infographic Illustrator Needed
- Remote Drupal Developer Wanted
- Apple Needs At-Home Chat Advisors (various)
- Customer Service Rep Wanted (Phoenix)
- FinPay Seeks a Financial Payments Blogger
- Foodie Blogger Needed for BBQ Gift and Lifestyle Site
- PDF Software Blogger Needed (pays $80/post)
- Part-time Elementary Course Writer Wanted
- Groupon Seeks Account Exec (Cleveland)
- Cornerstone Brands Seeks at-home Customer Service Rep (Ohio)
- Sr. Software Developer Wanted
- Marketlink Needs at-Home Telesales Pros (Des Moines)
- ProAg Seeks Compliance Review and Coordinator (Iowa)
- Ford Needs an Insurance Adjuster/Appraiser (Michigan)
- Convergys Seeks At-Home Customer Reps (South Dakota)
- FindEmployment Seeks Freelance Career Writers
- Digital Photography Blogger Wanted
- Honeycone Research Seeks Account Payable Clerk (Colorado)
- SheKnows Seeks a Content Curator
- 1-800-Flowers Seeks Home Reps (various states)
- Sverve now offers pay for Pinterest promotions!
- Looking for more jobs? Check out our real-time updated job board!
(Note: we cannot verify each job listing. Please use caution when applying for any job. If you find that one we have listed is fraudulent, please let us know in the comments. Likewise, if you land a job we have listed, we would love to hear about it! Affiliate links have been used.