Affiliate Review: eMeals Menu Planning
What is eMeals?
Have you heard of eMeals? It's the meal planning service recommended by Dave Ramsey because it can help people get organized and save money. eMeals takes the hassle out of menu planning; the program offers subscribers a weekly menu plan as well as a grocery list for the week.
Customers can sign up for weekly meal plans based on the store they frequent (such as Walmart or Publix) or based on the diet they follow (such as Weight Watchers, gluten free, Paleo, etc.)
eMeals makes it very easy for their affiliates to be successful thanks to their full support.
What I Love About eMeals
There are many features I love about eMeals affiliate program. Specifically, eMeals:
- affiliate manager regularly sends out emails emphasizing special menus, which you can advertise. They create special menus for many holidays throughout the year. For instance, eMeals just had a special Cinco de Mayo menu;
- encourages you to prepare and cook a recipe from one of the plans and share it on your blog to create interest and drive referrals;
- offers affiliates free menu plans for a year;
- regularly holds contests on Facebook;
- is open to hosting reviews and giveaways on affiliates' blogs;
- offers special discounts during the holidays to drive sales;
- pays a generous 30% base rate on all orders placed through your affiliate link. (If you have more than $1,000 in sales for a month, you'll earn 35%; more than $2,500 in referrals for a month, and you'll earn 40%;
- affiliate program sign up is easy through Commission Junction.
I've worked with eMeals for several years now. The affiliate manager is very friendly and happy to help. In addition, if you send over a steady stream of referrals, eMeals will offer you the opportunity to host plenty of meal plan giveaways.
If you share recipes or menu plans on your blog, you likely are a good fit for eMeals; This affiliate would also pair nicely with bloggers who write about motherhood or being a working mother.