1099 Top 10: Helping Children Cope When You Have to Travel
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Even though many of us enjoy working from home, most of us have to take trips away from home from time to time. Lynnae McCoy shares some great tips for helping your children cope when mommy is away.
· The way Frugal Upstate revamped her patio set is simple and yet pure genius. Well done!
· Does two weeks in an RV traveling with your family sound like a dream or a nightmare? House of Rose is doing just that and giving daily status updates. Sounds fun to me!
· Father's Day is right around the corner. If you're at a loss for what to give dad, Working Mother has a list of gift ideas for you.
· Speaking of Father's Day, check out Puff Mudd Studio's grill themed cupcakes. Cute enough for dad, tasty enough for everyone.
· Before you give dad those cute cupcakes, why not first treat him to Mom Advice's Restaurant Style Steak.
· If you have experience teaching English as a Second Language, Real Ways to Earn Money Online has the perfect work from home job for you.
· Are you scared to cold pitch clients? The Work at Home Wife explains how to do it so you land new clients.
· Wise Bread shares how to make your kids clothes. I love the idea of the nightgown from an adult's old t-shirt.
· Pro Blogger reminds us that following up on a post you've already written might be one of the best and easiest ways to find new content.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!