We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· One of the major drawbacks of working from home is paying for health care (if you don't have a spouse who has health insurance through work). Wise Bread shares 4 clever ways to save on health expenses.
· Lynnae McCoy reminds us that even though summer is generally a time to relax, having a schedule that includes goals for the summer is also a good idea!
· Speaking of summer goals, this summer Mom Advice is working on Less Summer Selfies, More Self. Beautiful post.
· Pro Blogger shares what type of post consistently performs well on his blog and how you can write these types of posts, too.
· I'm tucking away Frugal Upstate's Tomato Tart recipe for later in the summer when our garden is overflowing with tomatoes. This looks so good!
· Are you looking for a little down time this summer? If so, check out Working Mother's list of 17 summer reads.
· If you need a few more good summer reads, check out Life as Mom's Favorite Books Ever!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a simple way she's found to make a bit of extra cash. Sounds easy!
· I want to run to the store right now to get strawberries after seeing The Casual Craftlete's Classic Homemade Strawberry Pie.
· Make It Blissful reminds us to be flexible in our roles as work at home moms.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!