We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· One of the major drawbacks of working from home is paying for health care (if you don't have a spouse who has health insurance through work). Wise Bread shares 4 clever ways to save on health expenses.
· Lynnae McCoy reminds us that even though summer is generally a time to relax, having a schedule that includes goals for the summer is also a good idea!
· Speaking of summer goals, this summer Mom Advice is working on Less Summer Selfies, More Self. Beautiful post.
· Pro Blogger shares what type of post consistently performs well on his blog and how you can write these types of posts, too.
· I'm tucking away Frugal Upstate's Tomato Tart recipe for later in the summer when our garden is overflowing with tomatoes. This looks so good!
· Are you looking for a little down time this summer? If so, check out Working Mother's list of 17 summer reads.
· If you need a few more good summer reads, check out Life as Mom's Favorite Books Ever!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a simple way she's found to make a bit of extra cash. Sounds easy!
· I want to run to the store right now to get strawberries after seeing The Casual Craftlete's Classic Homemade Strawberry Pie.
· Make It Blissful reminds us to be flexible in our roles as work at home moms.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!