Welcome to our weekly Jobs spotlight, where we highlight some of the job opportunities that we have found for 1099 Moms and other employment from home.
- Living Social has several Remote Programming Positions Available
- CollabSpot Seeks a Sales and Productivity Blogger
- Brad's Deals Seeks A Personal Finance and Travel Editor
- Lionbridge is Hiring for Many Virtual Internet Worker Positions
- Virtual High School Social Studies Teacher Needed
- Medical Chart Reviewers/Coders Needed
- Hertz is Hiring At-Home Reservation Sales Reps (Florida)
- ING Seeks a Bi-lingual Customer Service Rep (Texas)
- Online Classroom Coordinator Needed
- Wise Bread Seeks An Advertising Sales Exec (California)
- Buffer Needs various programmers to work anywhere
- Blog Editor for SaaS Startup Needed
- Virtual School Support Training Specialist Wanted
- Angie's List is Hiring for Several Sales and Freelance positions nationwide
- Caregiving Blogger Wanted (pays $40/post)
- Healthcare Startup Seeks Creative Comedy Writer
- Freelance Site/Newsletter Editor Wanted
- Looking for more jobs? Check out our real-time updated job board!
(Note: we cannot verify each job listing. Please use caution when applying for any job. If you find that one we have listed is fraudulent, please let us know in the comments. Likewise, if you land a job we have listed, we would love to hear about it! )
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!