1099 Top 10: Advice for Naked Niche Bloggers
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Have you tried blogging advice only to be disappointed when it didn't work for you? BlogHer argues that if you're someone who isn't attached to one particular niche (a Naked Niche blogger), typical blogging advice may not work for you.
· Isn't this festive! Celebrate the 4th of July with Frugal Upstate's Red, White and Blue Jello!
· Want an RV but can't afford one? Consider upgrading a school bus as Design Sponge did.
· Mashable shares some Pinterest fails. Have you fallen victim to any of these?
· Working Mother gives tips for a home office that inspires you and makes you feel calm and relaxed.
· If you have a two year degree and have a knack for English, Real Ways to Earn Money Online may have the perfect work at home job for you.
· Do you take the time to nourish yourself? The Mom Writes details the 5 ways she's been nourishing and caring for herself this year.
· Life as Mom shares her frugal summer vacation plans. Where are you planning to visit this summer?
· If you have not yet made the leap to work at home mom, Wise Bread explains how to take breaks at work and still look busy.
· Mom Advice's Watermelon Granita looks refresh and delicious!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!