We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· I love that The Mom Writes is consciously trying to change her self-talk to make it more positive. What a wonderful way to bring more joy to your life. I'm going to try this!
· Pro Blogger explains that having lots and lots of visitors is not the only way to be attractive to brands. Instead, brands want to know how influential you are with your readers, no matter how many of them there are.
· I want to take a vacation like Frugal Upstate! Their family vacation sounds so relaxing and rejuvinating.
· The Nesting Place shows how she decorated her house for a fraction of the cost by shopping secondhand.
· If you're still hungry for more good books to read this summer, check out this list of 70 books from the TED Blog.
· Is your e-mail inbox overflowing? Check out Smart Passive Income's podcast to see how, with the help of a virtual assistant, he got his inbox from 9,000+ e-mails to zero.
· Of course, e-mail can take up a lot of your day, if you let it. Control the time you spend on e-mail by not making these 10 mistakes as detailed by Wise Bread.
· Thanks, Make It and Love It for showing how easy it is to add board and batten to your walls and how much it gussies up a room. Beautiful!
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a writing gig that can pay as much as $50 per post!
· Congrats, Martine at Make It Blissful, on your pregnancy and recognizing that part of the joy of being a work at home mother is the ability to reduce your workload when you need to. That baby will be here before you know it!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!