1099 Top 10: Finding a Job Through Social Media
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Sure, we all know LinkedIn is a great site to help you find a job, but what about other social media sites? Working Mother asks that you also consider the power of Twitter and Facebook in your job search.
· If you homeschool, you might be envious of all those pictures of beautiful homeschool rooms floating around the web and on Pinterest right now. Greatly Blessed keeps it real by sharing her unpinnable school room. (I still think it looks pretty great!)
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online reviews a book that contains all you need to know about a work at home career as a general transcriptionist.
· I've definitely tried my hand at selling on eBay, but this week's guest poster on The Work at Home Wife had a few tips even I didn't know.
· If you'll be traveling for work or even attending a blogging conference, try Wise Bread's strategies for getting a cheaper hotel room rate.
· I wish Mom Advice would have invited us over for her delicious homemade steak dinner. What a great way to celebrate with the family!
· Lynnae McCoy reminds us that we all have the power to influence, help, and change others.
· Make It Blissful has one of the best tributes to Robin Williams that I've seen this week.
· I think I want to build one of The Lilypad Cottage's DIY fire pit table top in my own backyard.
· Meet the Dubiens' DIY American Girl doll house on a budget is simply brilliant!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!