We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you accept sponsored posts, you'll likely be interested in how companies like BlogHer determine the amount of compensation each blogger receives.
· One way to expand your reach is to grow your blog. Becoming Adorrable explains how.
· Drew Barrymore has come a long way! Working Mother interviewed her now that she is mom to two, and I love her advice about reading to her kids.
· If you're frustrated by your Facebook reach, Pro Blogger has excellent tips on how to improve your Facebook page interaction.
· I find gardening is a great way to lower our grocery bill, but if you can't or don't want to garden, Wise Bread's tips can take some of the financial pain out of grocery shopping.
· Do you need a quick meal for your family or an easy to make option for a college student? Frugal Upstate's Ramen Egg Foo Young fits the bill perfectly!
· House of Rose reminds us that when things don't turn out the way you had planned, it's just because God has a different plan or timeline for you. God never forgets you, even when you feel that He does.
· Mom Advice explains how to take better iPhone photos.
· Looking to work from home or to add more jobs? You can't beat Real Ways to Earn Money Online's list of jobs with flexible scheduling.
· Make It Blissful has had a rough week! There's nothing worse than a child with a fever so high he has a seizure! Speedy recovery to both of you!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!