1099 Top 10: How Much Is a Sponsored Post Worth?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you accept sponsored posts, you'll likely be interested in how companies like BlogHer determine the amount of compensation each blogger receives.
· One way to expand your reach is to grow your blog. Becoming Adorrable explains how.
· Drew Barrymore has come a long way! Working Mother interviewed her now that she is mom to two, and I love her advice about reading to her kids.
· If you're frustrated by your Facebook reach, Pro Blogger has excellent tips on how to improve your Facebook page interaction.
· I find gardening is a great way to lower our grocery bill, but if you can't or don't want to garden, Wise Bread's tips can take some of the financial pain out of grocery shopping.
· Do you need a quick meal for your family or an easy to make option for a college student? Frugal Upstate's Ramen Egg Foo Young fits the bill perfectly!
· House of Rose reminds us that when things don't turn out the way you had planned, it's just because God has a different plan or timeline for you. God never forgets you, even when you feel that He does.
· Mom Advice explains how to take better iPhone photos.
· Looking to work from home or to add more jobs? You can't beat Real Ways to Earn Money Online's list of jobs with flexible scheduling.
· Make It Blissful has had a rough week! There's nothing worse than a child with a fever so high he has a seizure! Speedy recovery to both of you!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!