We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Working Mother offers some excellent tips on how to merge work and family life while remaining present for both. Great advice as everyone settles into the back-to-school routine.
· If you're a freelance writer that would like to have experience working with household name companies, Make a Living Writing suggests Skyword may be the company for you, assuming the company chooses you.
· Frugal Upstate's sandwich rolls are a great way to put a spin on a classic school lunch.
· Lynnae McCoy's Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup will be making its way on our menu rotation this fall!
· Very few bloggers make a full-time living from their blogs. However, as Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares, your blog can be a springboard for much greater things.
· Remember how excited you were to go on a date with your husband before you were married? Mom Advice reminds us that spending time together is still important, even when you're in the throes of a busy career and raising a family.
· My Joy-Filled Life gives some excellent reasons to consider homeschooling year round.
· The Nesting Place has motivated me to sit down and write my blog purpose statement.
· Working at home may keep you from work place gossip, but there is still online gossip to contend with. Wise Bread explains how to recognize tell-tale signs that others have been talking about you.
· If you have little ones, they'll likely enjoy this easy snail craft by My Frugal Adventures.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!