1099 Top 10: Juggling Family and Work Life in the Back-to-School Season
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Working Mother offers some excellent tips on how to merge work and family life while remaining present for both. Great advice as everyone settles into the back-to-school routine.
· If you're a freelance writer that would like to have experience working with household name companies, Make a Living Writing suggests Skyword may be the company for you, assuming the company chooses you.
· Frugal Upstate's sandwich rolls are a great way to put a spin on a classic school lunch.
· Lynnae McCoy's Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup will be making its way on our menu rotation this fall!
· Very few bloggers make a full-time living from their blogs. However, as Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares, your blog can be a springboard for much greater things.
· Remember how excited you were to go on a date with your husband before you were married? Mom Advice reminds us that spending time together is still important, even when you're in the throes of a busy career and raising a family.
· My Joy-Filled Life gives some excellent reasons to consider homeschooling year round.
· The Nesting Place has motivated me to sit down and write my blog purpose statement.
· Working at home may keep you from work place gossip, but there is still online gossip to contend with. Wise Bread explains how to recognize tell-tale signs that others have been talking about you.
· If you have little ones, they'll likely enjoy this easy snail craft by My Frugal Adventures.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!