We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· DIY Natural chats with Aweber and shares just how important an e-mail list is. Even better, he shares his strategies for growing the website, e-mail list, and social media accounts.
· Would you like to be a B-list blogger? A guest poster on Microblogger shows you how. (For what it's worth, being a B-list blogger sounds pretty good!)
· I love Lynnae McCoy's recipes, and her latest Steak Chili recipe sounds amazing!
· If you're looking for a good book to curl up with this fall, look no further than Flavorwire's 50 celebrity book recommendations.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online explains how to find steady freelance work.
· I want to visit Frugal Upstate's home to eat some of her delicious, sinful caramel apples.
· If you're going to use or give gift cards for Christmas, The Work at Home Wife suggests you to save some money by buying discounted gift cards.
· The slow cooker can be a life saver for meals on busy nights, but Wise Bread reminds us that it's just as useful for making desserts.
· Do you love to shop for clothes? If so, you may benefit from joining Mom Advice's Fashion Capsule Challenge.
· Life as Mom is also creating a Fashion Capsule, this time for a trip to Paris! I'd create a Fashion Capsule for that any day!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!