1099 Top 10: Grow Your Customer Base with Email and Social Media
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· DIY Natural chats with Aweber and shares just how important an e-mail list is. Even better, he shares his strategies for growing the website, e-mail list, and social media accounts.
· Would you like to be a B-list blogger? A guest poster on Microblogger shows you how. (For what it's worth, being a B-list blogger sounds pretty good!)
· I love Lynnae McCoy's recipes, and her latest Steak Chili recipe sounds amazing!
· If you're looking for a good book to curl up with this fall, look no further than Flavorwire's 50 celebrity book recommendations.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online explains how to find steady freelance work.
· I want to visit Frugal Upstate's home to eat some of her delicious, sinful caramel apples.
· If you're going to use or give gift cards for Christmas, The Work at Home Wife suggests you to save some money by buying discounted gift cards.
· The slow cooker can be a life saver for meals on busy nights, but Wise Bread reminds us that it's just as useful for making desserts.
· Do you love to shop for clothes? If so, you may benefit from joining Mom Advice's Fashion Capsule Challenge.
· Life as Mom is also creating a Fashion Capsule, this time for a trip to Paris! I'd create a Fashion Capsule for that any day!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!