We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Making a confession on your blog can be scary but well worth it. Money Saving Mom's blog first grew years ago because of how little she was able to spend on groceries. This week, she came clean that she and her family have had to dramatically increase their grocery budget thanks to increased appetites and healthier eating. To her surprise, she received an outflow of support.
· You may worry about losing readers when you make a confession or when you slow down the pace of your posts. Still, doing so is important. The New York Times offers a cautionary piece about blogging burnout.
· Make It Blissful offers her own take on blog burnout--how she's been able to avoid it as well as the wonderful rewards she reaps as a blogger. Have you faced blog burnout?
· Are the days getting chilly where you are? If so, Roxana's Home Baking's One Pot Beef Vegetable Skillet will warm you right up!
· Lynnae McCoy is getting into the Halloween mood by picking her children's costumes. I love the bacon costume!
· If you've got a busy schedule like Frugal Upstate does, her Easy Chicken and Rice Stuffed Peppers meal is healthy and comes together quickly.
· Working Mother offers some adorable DIY Halloween decorations!
· If you're not regularly adding visual content to your blog and social media postings, Pro Blogger explains why now is the time to begin.
· Being a WAHM, especially in the beginning, often means cutting corners where ever you can. Wise Bread can help with suggestions for 10 ways you can cut costs.
· Sally's Baking Addiction's Apple Pie Baked Apples are about the cleverest thing I've seen. They look soooo good!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!