1099 Top 10: All About Thanksgiving
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Lynnae McCoy's adorable Thanksgiving treat bags are so easy and quick to make that you still have time to make these for your own Thanksgiving!
· You may just want to make extra potatoes at Thanksgiving to make sure you have enough leftover to make Frugal Upstate's Potato Croquettes the next day. Yum!
· As much as the holiday season is wonderful, it can also be exhausting. Dainty Mom gives four strategies for avoiding burnout.
· Mom Advice shows that there's no need to spend a fortune on a blanket scarf. Make your own with this simple tutorial. (These would make great gifts, too!)
· If you're a traditionalist who wants to keep Thanksgiving day for family and not shopping, make sure to send some of your business to these 19 shops that Mental Floss states will remain closed on Thanksgiving.
· Time gets short during the holidays, so take advantage of Pro Blogger's 15 productivity tips for bloggers.
· The Work at Home Wife offers tips to maximize your affiliate offers this holiday season, especially on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
· Working Mother shares 10 surprising jobs that can be done from home. I had no idea some of these jobs could be work-at-home jobs!
· Wise Bread reminds us that we don't have to adhere to familiar Thanksgiving traditions every year.
· Just to get you started, Pink Heels Pink Truck has a round-up of non-traditional Thanksgiving dishes.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!