· Money Saving Mom has more than a half a million Facebook followers. If you'd like to learn her Facebook and Pinterest secrets, be sure to check out her podcast explaining her strategies.
· If you're looking for a list of out of the box job opportunities, consider these five as suggested by Women & Co.
· Chances are, the weather where you live is getting downright frightful. Take some tips from Frugal Upstate to weatherize your house and save on your heating bills.
· The Work at Home Wife is back with more ways to save on holiday gift giving. This time, she explains how to benefit from free samples.
· If you struggle with mommy guilt because you must (or want to) work, Make It Blissful urges you to look at the situation in a different light.
· Working Mother asks, Are you guilty of these 5 productivity sabotagers?
· As we enter the season of giving, We Are THAT Family reminds us to consider donating our best instead of worn out, stained items we should really put in the trash.
· Dine and Dish's Chicken Caprese Pasta looks like the perfect meal on a chilly night.
· The holiday season can make even the most dedicated WAHM suffer from burnout. Wise Bread offers suggestions to recover from burnout.
· There's a great deal of profit to be made in writing e-learning courses. Make a Living Writing explains how one writer broke into this lucrative field.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!