· Money Saving Mom has more than a half a million Facebook followers. If you'd like to learn her Facebook and Pinterest secrets, be sure to check out her podcast explaining her strategies.
· If you're looking for a list of out of the box job opportunities, consider these five as suggested by Women & Co.
· Chances are, the weather where you live is getting downright frightful. Take some tips from Frugal Upstate to weatherize your house and save on your heating bills.
· The Work at Home Wife is back with more ways to save on holiday gift giving. This time, she explains how to benefit from free samples.
· If you struggle with mommy guilt because you must (or want to) work, Make It Blissful urges you to look at the situation in a different light.
· Working Mother asks, Are you guilty of these 5 productivity sabotagers?
· As we enter the season of giving, We Are THAT Family reminds us to consider donating our best instead of worn out, stained items we should really put in the trash.
· Dine and Dish's Chicken Caprese Pasta looks like the perfect meal on a chilly night.
· The holiday season can make even the most dedicated WAHM suffer from burnout. Wise Bread offers suggestions to recover from burnout.
· There's a great deal of profit to be made in writing e-learning courses. Make a Living Writing explains how one writer broke into this lucrative field.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!