The 1099 Mom site is now accepting guest authors for our "I Want to Be" series and articles on how to make money from home!
Do you have a brilliant business idea? Are you making money from home while balancing your family demands? Are you willing to share your expert tips, marketing strategies, and income details?
We are now taking guest submission that meet the following guidelines:
- High-quality, 100% unique, and previously unpublished articles of 600 words.
- Each article must includes actionable takeaways. (Tips for our readers to put into place today!)
- No advertisements allowed during the article, although we do allow 2 "no follow" links in the bio after the article, and a author name in the byline.
- No articles will be accepted on behalf of PR companies. We encourage you to direct your clients to contact us personally, and we'd be glad to discuss.
- We reserve the right to decline any offer we deem to be for SEO purposes only. Articles that have been published on our site, but appear elsewhere after being published, will be taken down.
Other articles that make good examples of what we are looking for include:
- Why and How to Convert your Pinterest Account to a Business Account
- How to Create a Media Kit
- 6 Sites to Sell Your Second Hand Collectibles
Interested? Please email Sam (admin @ knerl family media dot com) with the subject "Guest Post Submission 1099", your article pasted into the body of the email, and a brief bio with no more than 2 links. We will notify you if your submission has been accepted within 1 week. Unaccepted submissions will be returned.