1099 Top 10: End of the Year Organization and Tasks
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Need to unwind after all of the Christmas hustle and bustle? You can’t go wrong with a movie night and Frugal Upstate’s Fried Ravioli Italian Nachos. Yum!
· If one of your goals is to be more organized in 2015, check out Lynnae McCoy’s list of 5 tools that help keep her organized. (I’m going to check out Evernote so I don’t have to keep so many tabs open on my computer!)
· The Work at Home Wife shares her 7 essential end of the year business tasks.
· If you’re discouraged by Facebook’s reach on your fan page, Post Planner explains why you shouldn’t be.
· Are you interested in learning more about social media? If so, Maximize Social Business has a list of the 17 best social media conferences being held this year.
· Lifehack shares 25 productivity tips from mompreneurs. Which one do you most agree with?
· My Life and Kids makes it easy to help get your kids in on the New Year’s Eve fun with 30 New Year’s Eve games just for kids.
· Single Moms Income gives us a peek into her day as a work at home mom raising two young girls. (Busy day!)
· If you’re always looking for the next great book to read, you can’t go wrong with Money Saving Mom’s list of the 10 best books she read this year.
· Clarks Condensed explains how you can shop for all of your craft and sewing supplies at Jo-Ann Fabrics for a fraction of the cost.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!