We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Need to unwind after all of the Christmas hustle and bustle? You can’t go wrong with a movie night and Frugal Upstate’s Fried Ravioli Italian Nachos. Yum!
· If one of your goals is to be more organized in 2015, check out Lynnae McCoy’s list of 5 tools that help keep her organized. (I’m going to check out Evernote so I don’t have to keep so many tabs open on my computer!)
· The Work at Home Wife shares her 7 essential end of the year business tasks.
· If you’re discouraged by Facebook’s reach on your fan page, Post Planner explains why you shouldn’t be.
· Are you interested in learning more about social media? If so, Maximize Social Business has a list of the 17 best social media conferences being held this year.
· Lifehack shares 25 productivity tips from mompreneurs. Which one do you most agree with?
· My Life and Kids makes it easy to help get your kids in on the New Year’s Eve fun with 30 New Year’s Eve games just for kids.
· Single Moms Income gives us a peek into her day as a work at home mom raising two young girls. (Busy day!)
· If you’re always looking for the next great book to read, you can’t go wrong with Money Saving Mom’s list of the 10 best books she read this year.
· Clarks Condensed explains how you can shop for all of your craft and sewing supplies at Jo-Ann Fabrics for a fraction of the cost.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!