1099 Top 10: Preparing for Tax Season
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· It’s almost the end of the year, and that means you’re about to see many, many tax articles targeting freelancers. AccountLancer sets the record straight about the best year-end tax moves for your business.
· Planting Money Seeds has pulled together a list of documents you’ll need when you meet with your CPA this winter. Start now to put the documents aside so you’re not scrambling later.
· There’s still time to make your little princess a homemade Christmas present. Lynnae McCoy shows you how to make homemade hairbows in 7 easy steps!
· Do you run your slow cooker at night? The Kitchn suggests that you do, and I can’t argue with their logic.
· I love Design Sponge’s feature of a minimalist home of only 340 square feet. The home feels so open and airy.
· If you’re short on money, you can certainly try to drum up some more jobs and work more. However, Success recommends that you take a different approach—paring down your lifestyle so you can live on less.
· Looking for a good read? Check out Mom Advice’s list of the top books she read in 2014. I’m taking this with me to the library.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online helps her readers determine which work at home job would be best for them. Great advice!
· Traveling with children is no easy task as Camp Patton humorously shares. She’ll be invited back, right?
· As a freelancer, one of the hardest things to get used to is budgeting with an irregular income. Credit.com shows how easy budgeting can be and how it can help you get ahead financially.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!