We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Make a Living Writing suggests that, if you’re a freelance writer, you stop writing blog posts. She gives strong reasons why as well as what you should do instead. Do you agree?
· Do you struggle to keep your home office or living areas clean with children in the house? Learn how to keep things in tip-top shape by checking out Wise Bread's account of how those in the military use a disciplined approach toward housework.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online gives a run down of the 5 best ad networks for bloggers. How many do you use?
· Hosting guests can be challenging if there are food allergies involved. Lynnae McCoy suggests ways to deal with food allergies over the holidays.
· If one of your goals this new year is to eat healthier, Money Under 30 gives ways to buy organic foods without blowing your budget.
· It’s easy to neglect your personal relationships during the busy holiday season. House of Rose reminds you to put your spouse back in a place of prominence by taking the 22 day giving praise challenge.
· Melissa d’Arabian was a stay-at-home mom to four young girls when she won The Next Food Network Star five years ago. In an interview with Working Mother, d’Arabian explains just how much her life has changed and how she juggles all of her responsibilities.
· My Crazy Good Life shares 5 things you must do before pitching yourself and your blog to brands.
· What’s better than chocolate, egg nog, and peppermint? Having them all rolled into one! Carl’s Bad Cravings’ Peppermint Eggnog Brownie Cups look like the perfect dessert to bring to a Christmas party.
· Thank you, Blog Clarity, for an excellent technique to generate ideas for blog posts. So easy and clever!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!