1099 Top 10: 30 Day Social Media Challenge
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Constant Contact urges readers to take a 30 day social media challenge. I’m guessing if you do, you’ll see your social media numbers increase.
· Social Triggers argues that reading is one of the ways to become more successful. He also gives a list of his favorite books for entrepreneurs from 2014. (Make sure to read the comments that are also packed with suggestions of other great books to read!)
· If you can’t get enough of reading lists, make sure to check out The Huffington Post’s top 20 books for 2014. There were several I haven’t heard of and want to check out from the library.
· Frugal Upstate shows that even if you don’t achieve all of your goals for the year, you may have done plenty of other important things that never made the list.
· Is your goal to declutter this year? If so, follow The Inspired Room’s decluttering plan, and you’ll have what feels like a new home in 2016. (Do you think you could find a bag a day of things to get rid of?)
· Mom Advice reminds us that getting in shape and eating healthy doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Plus, I love her motivation that every time she runs, she’s “running toward spending quality time with people I love.”
· Do you want to make a six-figure income working from home? The Work at Home Wife reminds readers that it’s not as difficult to do as you may think.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares details of a work at home job that many may not have thought about—resume writer.
· How do you spend your lunch hour? If you spend it sitting at your desk scarfing down a sandwich while working, consider instead doing one of these 10 things Wise Bread suggest.
· What’s better than easy AND healthy meals? Check out My Natural Family’s list of 50 clean eating crockpot recipes.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!