We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Lynnae McCoy suggests, if you want an organized pantry, to think like a grocery store. This post made me want to organize my own messy pantry!
· Frugal Upstate’s sewing room started out as a place where there didn’t seem to be room to sew and transformed into a beautiful, organized space with plenty of room to create. Love it!
· Are you optimizing Pinterest as you should? The Work at Home Wife offers 35 suggestions to maximize your use of Pinterest.
· Hiring a coach might seem extravagant, but Real Ways to Earn Money Online argues doing so just might be the way to grow your business in 2015.
· Pro Blogger suggests a more gentle approach is effective when trying to convert fans into customers when using social media.
· Cooking Classy’s Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa Bake looks delicious! It’s perfect for those who are gluten free and/or vegetarian. Yum, and so easy to prepare!
· Are you a homeschool mom like Jessica at Life as Mom? January is the month she evaluates the year and decides what is working so far.
· Wise Bread outlines 10 things all successful freelancers do. How many of these do you do?
· Getting the whole family involved with doing the chores (not just mom!) is one of many good suggestions that Parents offers to work-at-home moms.
· Love, love, love BuzzFeed’s Super Bowl party tips that will make your life easier!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!