We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Lynnae McCoy suggests, if you want an organized pantry, to think like a grocery store. This post made me want to organize my own messy pantry!
· Frugal Upstate’s sewing room started out as a place where there didn’t seem to be room to sew and transformed into a beautiful, organized space with plenty of room to create. Love it!
· Are you optimizing Pinterest as you should? The Work at Home Wife offers 35 suggestions to maximize your use of Pinterest.
· Hiring a coach might seem extravagant, but Real Ways to Earn Money Online argues doing so just might be the way to grow your business in 2015.
· Pro Blogger suggests a more gentle approach is effective when trying to convert fans into customers when using social media.
· Cooking Classy’s Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa Bake looks delicious! It’s perfect for those who are gluten free and/or vegetarian. Yum, and so easy to prepare!
· Are you a homeschool mom like Jessica at Life as Mom? January is the month she evaluates the year and decides what is working so far.
· Wise Bread outlines 10 things all successful freelancers do. How many of these do you do?
· Getting the whole family involved with doing the chores (not just mom!) is one of many good suggestions that Parents offers to work-at-home moms.
· Love, love, love BuzzFeed’s Super Bowl party tips that will make your life easier!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!