1099 Top 10: Put Yourself First This Year
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· As a busy, work at home mom, putting your health and wellness last is easy. Lynnae McCoy urges you to take care of yourself. Find an exercise that you enjoy and start moving.
· Life as Mom reminds us that freezer meals take the stress out of mealtime and are a great way to eat healthier!
· Mom Advice’s Quinoa Berry Breakfast looks like a great way to start the day!
· I love this take on New Year’s Resolutions—change one thing every month. The real key to success is keeping up the changes even after the month is over!
· If you’re looking for more quality websites to read or you’d like to follow another mom’s journey, you can’t go wrong with Working Mother’s list of 25 Best of the Net for 2015.
· Dainty Mom’s tips for simplifying your life are practical and effective.
· Wise Bread shows not only how one recent grad paid off her debt, but how she created her own work-from-home business in the process.
· The Humbled Homemaker explains how to grow a blog and why slow and steady is the way to go.
· Another way to grow your blog is to hunker down and examine your Google Analytics for last year’s trends as Pro Blogger explains.
· Julie’s Eats & Treats’ BuffaloRanch Chicken Pizza looks like a great meal to serve at a Super Bowl party.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!