We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· As more and more people begin blogging, competition for readers is fierce. If your blog has suffered a loss of traffic, Pro Blogger tells you how to reverse that trend.
· If your kids ask for snacks all.day.long, try Lynnae McCoy’s strategy of packing healthy snacks in a baggie in a snack drawer. This is a great strategy for busy days, too!
· The Work at Home Wife shares some smart phone apps that can help you raise a little extra money, even today, if you’d like.
· Is your child’s or your shoe coming off the sole? Don’t buy a new one. Try Frugal Upstate’s handy trick instead!
· Are you always snapping pictures with your smart phone? If so, Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares ways you can make money for those photos.
· I love Working Mother’s 7 family media resolutions for 2015. We’re used to thinking that media separates families, but it can bring families closer, as this post shows.
· Mom Advice’s dream job is to be a book concierge, but she is already doing that with her great reading wrap up posts. There are some books on this month’s wrap up that I can’t wait to read.
· Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be expensive. Free from Broke shares 23 ways you can show your sweetie your love without spending a fortune.
· Speaking of Valentine’s Day, surprise your kids with these cute, easy cookies from Family Fresh Meals.
· Does a winter cold have you down? If so, try some of Wise Bread’s natural remedies.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!