1099 Top 10: Take Back Your Space with Minimalist Tips
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Consider Greg McKeown’s strategy for simplifying your life in 5 minutes every day. Pure genius!
· Could you get rid of 2015 things in 2015? Becoming Minimalist urges you to try and also shares 6 lies that keep our home and lives cluttered.
· Adults aren’t the only ones who struggle with clutter. Kids do, too! Make It Blissful gives 10 ways to teach your kids to manage clutter.
· If you’re wondering what direction to take your business in 2015, The Work at Home Wife shares the trends she sees for this upcoming year.
· As a freelancer, finding insurance can be tough. Wise Bread explains, thanks to Obamacare, how much you’ll pay if you opt not to have insurance.
· If you want to read the classics and have a discussion with like-minded people, check out Hollywood Housewife’s literature challenge. Sounds like fun!
· Lynnae McCoy’s Scrambled Egg Muffins look like a great way to get the morning off to a smooth start!
· Does working with your spouse sound like a dream or a nightmare? Working Mother highlights 15 famous couples who frequently work together.
· If you need a one stop guide to the ins and outs of using Pinterest and growing your Pinterest influence, set aside some time to reading Blogging with Amy’s take.
· Hot Beauty Health’s rose-shaped strawberries would make a great Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one, and they don’t look that hard!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!