We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Consider Greg McKeown’s strategy for simplifying your life in 5 minutes every day. Pure genius!
· Could you get rid of 2015 things in 2015? Becoming Minimalist urges you to try and also shares 6 lies that keep our home and lives cluttered.
· Adults aren’t the only ones who struggle with clutter. Kids do, too! Make It Blissful gives 10 ways to teach your kids to manage clutter.
· If you’re wondering what direction to take your business in 2015, The Work at Home Wife shares the trends she sees for this upcoming year.
· As a freelancer, finding insurance can be tough. Wise Bread explains, thanks to Obamacare, how much you’ll pay if you opt not to have insurance.
· If you want to read the classics and have a discussion with like-minded people, check out Hollywood Housewife’s literature challenge. Sounds like fun!
· Lynnae McCoy’s Scrambled Egg Muffins look like a great way to get the morning off to a smooth start!
· Does working with your spouse sound like a dream or a nightmare? Working Mother highlights 15 famous couples who frequently work together.
· If you need a one stop guide to the ins and outs of using Pinterest and growing your Pinterest influence, set aside some time to reading Blogging with Amy’s take.
· Hot Beauty Health’s rose-shaped strawberries would make a great Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one, and they don’t look that hard!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!