1099 Top 10: Be Careful What You Post on Social Media
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Be careful what you post on social media. Public shaming is alive and well and can upend your business and your personal life, The New York Times reminds us.
· Don’t be surprised if you suddenly see the number of fans on your business Facebook page drop. Venture Beat explains that Facebook will be removing inactive accounts from fan pages, resulting in the drop.
· Speaking of Facebook, if you want more fans to see your content, you need to post content that will encourage engagement. Wonder where to get that content? The Work at Home Wife has just the answer.
· Frugal Upstate shares some fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts and activities to show your love of all things Irish.
· Out of the mouths of babes! Lynnae McCoy took the time to really listen to her preschooler last week, and she learned quite a bit in the process.
· As blogging becomes more popular, finding your true voice is even more important. Thanks for the reminder, Make It Blissful!
· Looking for a treat after a busy day? You can’t go wrong with Erren’s Kitchen’s Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Blondies!
· Life as Mom gives us a peek into her homeschool day. Sounds like a busy one!
· If you’re just starting your business, Wise Bread explains which marketing strategies can give you the best results, without costing a fortune.
· Do you like to go out to eat but dislike the high price? Treat yourself and your family to PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef Copycat Recipe courtesy of Jo Cooks.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!