We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· You might know that there are smartphone apps that pay you to use them, but did you know there were so many? Real Ways to Earn Money Online compiled a list of more than 15 of them!
· If your blog audience isn’t quite as large as you’d like, try Pro Blogger’s tips to take your blog from zero to traction in no time!
· Frugal Upstate reminds us that living a frugal lifestyle isn’t about deprivation but about making smart spending choices.
· If you’d like to make more money from your blog (who wouldn’t?!?), The Work at Home Wife shares her top 20 affiliate programs for women bloggers.
· Finally! Giving Up on Perfection has a list of 15+ princess books for smart, strong girls. I’m bookmarking this for my little girl who loves all things princess.
· Looking for a way to unwind tonight? You can’t go wrong with Relevant’s list of 13 binge-worthy shows to watch on Netflix.
· I love Working Mother’s feature—eight start up veterans share their tips with other working moms.
· How much time do you spend on your smartphone and computer? All of that time can add up and quickly! Wise Bread gives 10 important reasons why you should cut down on screen time.
· What do you fill Easter baskets with? The Humbled Homemaker has a list of 35 Christian-themed Easter basket ideas to give you a few more choices.
· Wine and Glue’s Easter egg wreath is adorable and frugal! The perfect combination!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!