We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife shares 7 ways to get your first freelance client. If you’d like to start working from home but don’t know how, this post is for you.
· It’s Lille Punkin’s favorite time of year—morel mushroom time! You might be a fan, too, after you make her yummy recipe for fried, breaded mushrooms.
· Do you hate doing housework? (I sure do!) If so, Lynnae McCoy has an excellent strategy for actually finding joy in housework.
· If you feel hemmed in by meal planning, Frugal Upstate explains why she feels just the opposite and you should, too.
· Which companies are best to work for remotely? Real Ways to Earn Money Online describes over 20 companies that her readers work for and endorse.
· Your single biggest expense as a freelancer is likely your health insurance. Wise Bread shares four ways to lower this expense.
· Save money and avoid many chemicals by making your own laundry soap and fabric softener sheets. Thanks, Mom Advice!
· As a busy mom, freelancer, and wife, losing sight of your marital relationship can be surprisingly easy. Take your relationship back to the basics with Mother’s list of 8 secrets happy couples know.
· Greatly Blessed bravely shares that sometimes adoption can be a struggle that ends in ways we never imagined.
· Is your grocery budget seemingly increasing every month? Good, Cheap Eats gives 10 suggestions for lowering your grocery bill. Don’t forget to check out the comments for more good ideas.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!