1099 Top 10: How to Connect with Other Bloggers in Your Niche
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Bloggers constantly hear that they should connect with other bloggers. Yet, many of us are left scratching our heads wondering how exactly to do this. Luckily, TwelveSkip explains how.
· If you have a child who loves art, consider letting him use ARTistic Pursuits. Lille Punkin’s son loved this book (and made some pretty good drawings, too!).
· You may think of blog or article writing when you think of freelance writing jobs, but The Work at Home Wife shares a variety of other writing jobs you may not have thought of such as greeting card writer.
· Yum! Good, Cheap Eats’ Italian Chicken Pasta Salad looks delicious.
· While many parents feel quite comfortable homeschooling children in the elementary school years, for many it’s a different story for the high school years. Life as Mom shares how she prepared her son for his first year of college, which he’ll start in the fall. Make sure to read the comments and see what others have to say about homeschooling high school.
· I can’t wait to dive into some of Entrepreneur’s recommended 50 books to transform your business and your life. How many of these have you read?
· Social media is essential to most work at home moms, but do you know how to use it to your full advantage? HubSpot Blogs reveals 20 Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest hacks you probably didn’t know. (Okay, I knew one of them.)
· Working Mother reminds us that we shouldn’t have to choose between being a mom or an employee, and we shouldn't have to explain our dual roles to anyone.
· Are you short on time or money (or both)? Then check out New Leaf Wellness’ 27 healthy crockpot freezer meals you can make for $7 or less each. That’s my kind of cooking!
· Wise Bread argues that when you’re self-employed, you’re the product you’re selling. For true success, sell yourself and your skills like you’re marketing a luxury product.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!