Many of our communities members educate their children at home while they work from home. I do, too! With 6 kids (5 of them in school), it's a challenge, but it is so rewarding!
Here is a quick list of resources that can help you get started with the work/school balance that you'll need to master to make this arrangement work:
- Ask 1099Mom: Can I homeschool while working from home?
- 7 Great Homeschool Curriculum Options for the Work-at-Home Mom
- Preschoolers & Peace: A book review
- 6 Reasons I can Run a Business with 6 Kids at Home
- Tips for Starting an Educational Products Business
- 37 Legitimate Work-from-Home Job Opportunities
- Limiting Your Child's "Plugged In" Time While Working from Home
- Summer Activities for Your Children While Working from Home
- How to Actually Get Work Done with Kids in the House
- Ways to Keep a Toddler Busy When Working from Home
We also Recommend the following guide:
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!